- Bathroom with full-size tub & hand-held shower
- Bed linens and towels
- Internet access via wireless connection
- Cable Television with international channels
- DVD player & selection of DVDs
- Cutlery, Cookware and Dishes
- Microwave & Oven
- Kettle & Coffee maker
- Washing Machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Guide Books, Maps and Regional Information
Cannes, on the French Riviera, conjures up images of the glitz and
glamour of its famous Film Festival, starlets on the beach,
super-trendy bars, great shopping - oh, and an amazing stretch of
golden sandy beach!
Now you can enjoy it all from the comfort of this superbly-located
one-bedroom apartment. Cannes Central is right in the heart of
Cannes, just two minutes walk from the beach and simply steps from
the Palais des Festivals and a great selection of restaurants, cafés,
shops and public transport. It's on the 2nd floor (3rd fl American) and
features a bedroom, living room with double sofa-bed, fully-equipped
kitchen area and bathroom. Sleeps 2 - 4 comfortably.
The beaches in Cannes are world-famous and perfect for
relaxing or star-gazing, depending on your mood. Browse in the
provençal market and the old town, “Le Suquet”.
There are restaurants and cafés to suit all tastes and budgets.
Sample renowned provençal cuisine, including the famous olive
paste tapenade or enjoy fish fresh from the Mediterranean.
If it’s world-class shopping you’re after, stroll along La Croisette.
Here you’ll find haute couture, jewellery, leatherwork, beauty
salons, interior decoration stores, one after the other. It's also
great for people-watching, a national sport in France!
Cannes is also the perfect base for a holiday on the Cote d'Azur -
it's within easy reach of Nice, Antibes, Monaco and the perfume
How to get there:
You can fly to Nice then take the express bus to Cannes, direct from the airport. You can hire a car at the airport if you're planning
on exploring the area but you won't need one for Cannes itself - the apartment is so centrally located you'll be able to walk
- From 500 euros / week in low season.
- Please inquire for up to date rates.
- Festivals: Please note that rates will be higher during festival
periods in Cannes: MIDEM, MIPIM, MIPTV, Film Festival, Lions,
- rental includes utilities and wi-fi Internet access
- maximum number of guests: 4
- minimum stay: 5 nights in low and high
seasons; 1 week in peak season.
- Click to inquire re bookings.